Old 14-08-2003, 01:42 AM
FBCS

Default Well Water

I didn't have a test for it, didn't know they made one. I does effect my
home and I won't drink it. My thinking, if it can turn a dishwasher orange
or stain basins what will it do to me. That is why I pose the question what
about the pond? Does it effect the fish?
"Gregory Young" wrote in message
. ..
What level is the iron in your well water (in ppm)?
If it's above 1.5 - 2 ppm, you should go for a conditioning system for

your
home, as higher iron levels can stain clothing, and cause buildup on your
shower nozzles, faucets, etc..
Greg

"FBCS" wrote in message
If I have well water is iron a problem to the pond/fish?