Old 14-08-2003, 02:02 PM
animaux

Default trees, neighbors, and the law

plonk

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 03:11:34 GMT, jac wrote:

Never lived in one place to learn that have you? All, absolutely all residential
supports/slabs can, and ARE effected by large trees and roots.
living in a tent, I realize you wouldn't be aware of a home owners daily life.

animaux wrote:

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 15:22:01 -0500, Steve Wertz
wrote:

Can she remove the whole limb, or only that portion which extnds over
their property.

-sw

But with a nut like that I'd be worried and concerned that she doesn't somehow
try to kill the tree with herbicides. If I were the tree owner, I'd call the
County Extension Office and see if this tree can be numbered or reported so if
she does do anything, she can be counter sued. I mean, the very worse thing I'd
ever do to my neighbor (and I strongly dislike him) would be to ask that he come
over and help with root pruning. However, there are not all that many trees
which cause structural damage to a foundation.