Old 14-08-2003, 02:03 PM
animaux

Default trees, neighbors, and the law

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 22:38:51 -0500, Steve Wertz
wrote:

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 03:11:34 GMT, jac wrote:

Never lived in one place to learn that have you? All, absolutely all residential
supports/slabs can, and ARE effected by large trees and roots.
living in a tent, I realize you wouldn't be aware of a home owners daily life.

There's that nasty temper of JAC's I was just referring to in
austin.food.

Jac rents *really* shotty apartments. He doesn't appear to know much
of anything about landscaping, nor maintenece from looking at his
property.

-sw

And now he is in the kill file.