Old 14-08-2003, 02:12 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Gary Allen's How to Build a Disaster

I finally watched the Gary Allen Backyard Pond Spectacular, last night. I
didn't see him put rocks and pebbles at the bottom of a Koi pond did I? I
didn't see them put fish in the pond the day after it was done, did I? I
didn't see them recommend a lily for underneath a water drop of what looked
like 2 feet, did I? Pickeral Weed in a formal pond? A skimmer net is 'the
most important piece of pond equipment'? You need to purify your pond water?
You should chemicals to maintain pH? And is it possible for him to do a
project WITHOUT mondo grass? *laugh*

--
BenignVanilla
Pond Site: www.darofamily.com/jeff/links/mypond