Old 14-08-2003, 02:32 PM
BenignVanilla

Default OT virus

"rtk" wrote in message ...

K30a wrote:
Joe wrote Glad (again) that I use a Mac.

Amen to that ;-)

k30a and her mac

Me too. Never had a virus work. I've sometimes had reputed viruses,
always exe files that won't open here. I've usually forwarded them to
spam, one of those that thinks it's my life's ambition to have a bigger
and bigger..........

That is a key fact that many refuse to listen to. If you don't know what the
attachment is that has been sent to you, do not open it. And for gods sake,
DO NOT EVER RUN ANY EXE SENT TO YOU BY ANYONE!!! EVER!!! I have branded this
on my wife's brain. If it's a JPG you can look at it. If it's anything else,
delete it. We have so far, to date, survived.

BV.