Old 14-08-2003, 03:12 PM
paul

Default How to be an irritating neighbour.

"martin" wrote in message
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 08:37:05 +0100, Kay Easton
wrote:

In article , Druss
writes
The papers are full of stories
of people moving to the countryside, for the views and the wildlife and

la
la la, and then suing the farmer for waking them up when trying to milk

his
cows, or making odd smells when cleaning out the pigs, etc etc.

They are?

Which papers do you read?

Which papers don't you read?

I have read such reports and I only read Guardian, Independent and DT
online versions.

--
Martin

basically what they are doing is turning the country side into a town which
they moved out of, if that is the case then why not stay in the town in the
first place and let people who would appreciate the country side buy the
properties.
the next thing the townies complain about is how far they have to travel to
work now that they live in the country side. did they not think of that
before upping and moving there. also if they get caught behind a tractor or
other slow moving vehicle they complain, get a life the country side moves
at a slower pace I though that is why townies move there. they have as much
rights to get where they are going on the roads as any other road user. at
least they don't race around like some formula 1 racing driver trying to see
who they kill first themselves or the other drivers on the road. farming has
been with us for generations and it should be here for more as long as
moaning townies and MP's don't drive them to death or bankruptcy first.