Old 14-08-2003, 03:22 PM
Henry Kuska

Default RMV... What do you do after?

Cass, concerning your suggestion to publish an article on the subject in the
American Rose Annual: I assume that the U. Calif. Davis research is nearing
completion. I hope that they would then write such an article as they are
the "horse's mouth".

I "expect" that they are preparing something for the conference covering
virus diseases of ornamental plants which is scheduled for 2004. (Often,
researchers try to present their results at conferences such as this one in
order to assure that the work gets maximum exposure among those working in
the field.)
.. March 9-13, 2004, Taichung (Taiwan): XI International Symposium on Virus
Diseases of Ornamental Plants. Info: Dr. Chin-An Chang, Taiwan Agricultural
Research Institute (TARI), 189 Chung-Cheng Road, Wufeng, Taichung 413,
Taiwan. Phone: (886)423302803, Fax: (886)423331089, email:
or Dr. Anne Marie van Zaaijen, Duinroos 35, 2202
DB Noordwijk, Netherlands. Phone: (31)71-3618182, Fax: (31)71-3617591,
email:
web:
http://www.tari.gov.tw/isvdop-11/index.html

See: