Old 14-08-2003, 03:23 PM
paul

Default How to be an irritating neighbour.

"Jane Ransom" wrote in message
In article , Druss
writes

I see in this case that Mich has mentioned that some incoming millionaire
type has already threatened the farmer with legal action, it is this kind

of
stupidity and intolerance of the work the farmers are supposed to be

doing
**************************************

Aye . . . producing f o o d.
In my opinion there ain't no more important a job!!

--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,

I agree what is more natural that the farmer trying to produce food for us
to live on.

when we go to our local supermarket and buy a litre of milk we pay £0.50/ltr
or more, out of that 50p the dairy farmer received less than 5p/ltr. so that
will give you an idea of the cut that the supermarkets and milk processing
company take.

A farmer therefore producing 10,000ltrs of milk each week will only receive
£500/week. out of this he has to pay for food for the animals, Veterinary
fees, AI fee's (artificial insemination) all other farm fees, work force
salary, household costs.

so the farmer is not as well of as people suggest. it is a very very small
minority of them can claim to be millionaires in pocket.