Old 14-08-2003, 04:09 PM
paul

Default How to be an irritating neighbour.

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

"paul" wrote in message
. ..
farmer alsway look well off on paper with the bank manager because of

the
colateral in the land, but if you were to take a look at what they have

in
their pockets then they barely have to pennies to rub together.

That is a false generalisation.

Franz

I know about 2 farmers and have round and about contact with many many more
and of all of those I could only tell you of one of them that is well of and
that is largely due to them having sold of land for building work.

more and more farmers are having to diversify and turn out building into
work units to help pay their way, but this has an adverse affect in that
they loose storage area and therefore are unable to maintain as much stock
and do not get the pay back.

it is a basic fact of life that most people see the farmers as rich land
owners with nothing to do, which is a farce.