Old 14-08-2003, 04:42 PM

Default lawn roots dying

vonroach wrote:
On 13 Aug 2003 23:50:48 GMT, wrote:

I've -never- seen a drought eat the roots, but I've seen grubs
do it at least ten thousand times in the last 26 years of
chemical lawncare.

Then I take it you are in the business? I've been involved in `lawncare'
for over 40 years in a number of settings, myself, and am firmly
convinced that most lawn ailments (like many of their human counterparts)
will `cure' themselves with time and patience. I've seldom seen sod where
one couldn't find a few grubs if one tried.

I'm talking about grub -damage-, like in dead turf. If you think
that will cure itself, you're nuts!

--
GO# 40