Old 14-08-2003, 05:22 PM
Cybe R. Wizard

Default OT virus

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 10:31:36 -0400
"BenignVanilla" wrote:

"Cybe R. Wizard" wrote in message
news:20030814092835.60deac17.cyber_wizard@mindspri ng.com...
On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 10:23:35 -0400
"BenignVanilla" wrote:

IE, I probably still have
some weakness with.

BV.

If you have IE on your hard drive, yes, you do. Most remote
exploits start there.

True, but to date I have not seen any problems, and I have been an IE
guy since CSS came about. What version was that? 2? 3?

BV.

If, for any reason, you someday start to feel the desire to browse among
the many sites which espouse the 'hate Microsoft' theme, do it with
another browser, one that does not depend upon IE code or reference IE
in any way. Lots of those sites include malicious to IE code as a
regular thing. They will crash your browser, crash your system, or just
do other things below the table that you won't find out about until
later.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Unofficial "Wizard of Odds," A.H.P.