Old 14-08-2003, 05:22 PM
mad

Default Blue Koi

i've about decided that blue is a name given to these blue-gray fish in the
same way that red is given to hereford cattle. if you wanted to be really
technical, herefords are a nice rusty-brown color, not red. but they are
still called red cattle. so these are blue koi. jmho...

i wish there were goldfish that were the color of some of the bright blue
tropical fish. wouldn't those be a trip? think of them next to bright orange
goldfish!

mad
--
"Let me tell you the one thing I have against Moses. He
took us forty years into the desert in order to bring us

From: jammer
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 23:38:50 -0500
Subject: Blue Koi

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 00:19:18 GMT, "Nedra"
wrote:

You mean you can't see the blue in # A-0175?
If you can't - I think you may be color blind?

Nedra

Well, i guess anything is possible.....I see gray and black everytime
someone posts their blue koi pictures. I know that different shaded of
army green socks give me fits, but i have a lot of blue in here, so ?