Old 14-08-2003, 05:22 PM
Jane Ransom

Default How to be an irritating neighbour.

In article , paul
writes
farmer alsway look well off on paper with the bank manager because of the
colateral in the land, but if you were to take a look at what they have in
their pockets then they barely have to pennies to rub together.
"Jane Ransom" wrote in message
In article , martin
writes

A bank manager of a rural bank, where I made the same comment said
"Don't you believe it"
Some are, but not all are having a bad time.

I live sandwiched between 3 farms.
I have noted the long hours the farmers work.
I have noted the lousy, and often dangerous, conditions they work in.
I have seen the care they take of their animals.
They deserve to have as good a time of it as anyone else and certainly,
in my opinion, a much better time than those blinking 'city' bods !!!

Please be careful with your attributions, Paul.
I was not the one saying that farmers were well off.
Perhaps if you hadn't top posted you would have realised you were
replying to the wrong person.

--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,