Old 14-08-2003, 05:42 PM
Frankhartx

Default Felco Pruners?

From: "Kenneth D. Schillinger"

I am in need of some new pruning shears, and have been thinking about
ordering some "Filcos" because of all the good things I have heard about

All of the stores im my area are out of stock, and won't be getting them
in until next spring. Well, I need to do a winter pruning, so I need to

There are a number of good pruners--look for one with racheting action-this
type supplies much more power with smaller effort.There are many mail order
suppliers--you have a computer and access to the internet --do a search for
garden supplies or pruners or garden tools etc