Old 14-08-2003, 06:12 PM

Default Organic Corn Kills Butterflies??? what the?

none so far has been anywhere near "for the best". how about rBGH to increase milk
production. we have this huge milk surplus and are still paying usurious rates for
milk, in fact there has been collusion to keep milk prices insanely high. at the
same time the govm't is paying milk support. http://www.dairyline.com/prices.htm
never before have the farmers got so little for their milk at the same time milk
prices in the store have been so high.
http://www.newstrolls.com/news/dev/guest/090899.htm
Ingrid

(Frankhartx) wrote:

Without the advantages in production gained throug bioengineering we will not
be able to sustain our future population.

Have stock in Monsanto? Sounds like it. We can to feed our people
without GM foods. The GM people want us to believe we can't.

We can now--we won't in the future at present population growth rates. Not
every bioengineered development to date has been for the best but in that
science lies the hope of the future.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com