Old 14-08-2003, 06:32 PM
Salty Thumb

Default off topic-change of browser

(YLitw21146) wrote in
:

I recently changed from aol to sbcglobal.yahoo and I want to remain on
this new group but when I go to the search it takes me back to aol.
my question is how do I stay here with a different browser.
ydelle
"There's always a better tomorrow"

The simple answer is change the NNTP server setting in whatever
newsreading software you are using to the name of a sbcglobal.yahoo
server. Note: If you are using proprietary AOL newsreading software, you
might not have the option to change the server setting, in which case you
should switch to a different newsreading program.