Old 14-08-2003, 06:42 PM
Lee Brouillet

Default Gary Allen's How to Build a Disaster

When his Sat/Sun AM shows were first airing (I don't think they're on
anymore, though), he intrigued the stuffin' out of me because I was
house-shopping and knew landscaping would be on the list. However, he
rapidly got away from "real" houses and got into mansions and country clubs
.. . . He's big into "easy care" stuff, which - as stated above - tends to be
BOR-Ring . . But I *did* incorporate his curvy bed lines G My hubby and I
watched his special in horror. Even DH knew what he was saying and doing was
ALL wrong. The sad part is the number of people who watched the show and got
wrong info.

Lee

"joe" wrote in message
BenignVanilla wrote:

I finally watched the Gary Allen Backyard Pond Spectacular, last night

I watch a fair amount of HGTV and I've never even heard of this guy. When

is
the show on, or was it a special?

Joe