Old 14-08-2003, 07:02 PM
animaux

Default Organic Corn Kills Butterflies??? what the?

On 14 Aug 2003 12:57:03 GMT, Major Ursa wrote:

"David Hill" wrote in
:

Strange how the US is slowly waking up to the threat of GM crops, yet
the US Government is still trying to impose trade embargos on
countries that wont take their GM food crops.

A lot of strange things are happening since the Bush's took office again.
I think we haven't heard the last of it. It is one big fake.

Ursa..

On but Jeeeeeeezus lovessssssssssss ussss.

Then again, Bush was hacking down non native trees on his ranch. I suppose he
didn't know eastern red cedar was native. Shmuck.