Old 14-08-2003, 10:02 PM
Rick

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

paghat wrote:

In article , wrote:

Hey, Everybody! I'm running for Congress!!
Well, ok. I'm *walking* for Congress. It's kinda hot outside...
Well, ok. I'm not actually walking. I'm gonna sit here and let Congress

come to
me.
But I'm still accepting money.
It's the Patriotic thing to do...
And probably Religous, too. Since money is Evil.
So, I'll collect all that Evil Money and put in in a safe unevil

place. Like a
Bank. That way, it's locked up and can't hurt anyone...
OH! And since it's evil, I promise to spend it on purely frivolous things so
that it won't hurt anything that really matters...
'cause that's the kind of guy I am.
So REMEMBER...
VOTE GILRICK for Congress.
The Frivolous Spender Candidate.
After all, it's YOUR money I'm wasting.
Shouldn't it be wasted wisely?

If you ran on the Thompson Machine Gun ticket promising to mow down
Congress on your first day, you just might win.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"

Why bother? They shot themselves in the foot just about everyday....