Old 14-08-2003, 11:40 PM
Wendy

Default Mid Pacific Orchids - Good Review

Glad to have nudged you along in your quest?...er...lust! *G*
Cheers Wendy
"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
hlink.net...
All,

Recently, Wendy posted a picture of C. Muriel Loo x C. bicolor over at

abpo,
and I fell instantly in love. I forwarded that photo to a friend who
recently sent me a picture of C. bicolor. She sent back a link to Mid
Pacific Orchids, which had the plant. In addition, Kathy B. posted the

same
link in the thread on abpo.

How could I resist?? The planets were all lined up! Of course, I ordered
it. It arrived today, in sheath and healthy. An unexpected bonus: They
sent a seedling of their choice, Slc. Wendy's Valentine x Blc. Miyas's
Radiance, no charge, which I now know is their regular policy.

The plant, including shipping: $19.99.

Satisfying my blood lust for a gorgeous orchid: Priceless!

Diana