Old 15-08-2003, 02:13 AM
saucy

Default Bluebonnets!

Animaux is correct. You can start with the seedlings in AK and they will
come back with a vengeance next year. It's a great thing to watch.

Starlia
"animaux" wrote in message
Not only do they come back from seed when allowed to thoroughly dry on the
plant, but they come back bigger and more of them. I started with plants.
Every year my stand of bluebonnets increases and I do nothing. Matter of

fact,
my bluebonnets are already germinating and starting to form their winter
rosette.

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 19:49:20 +0200, Igloo
wrote:

Thanks for the feedback! I was afraid that ripening the pods on the
plant was probably necessary!

Saucy, were your plants ever self-seeding? I have been starting mine in
planter boxes inside, but I would love to give them a plot of ground
outside if they'd claim it and come back every year!