Old 15-08-2003, 03:24 AM
David J Bockman

Default Shrubs... Lowes vs Nursery.

It depends upon the individual store... I have Home Depots I wouldn't think
of checking, while there are others that are adequately staffed and thus the
plants are watered regularly. If you can time your purchase shortly after
the shrubs are brought in, it's really the best bargain in town...

Dave

"Chris S." wrote in message

Hi All,

Wondering if anyone has experience in buying shrubs or perennials at a
place like lowes verses a nursery. The stuff I see at nurseries is about
twice as expensive, but looks much healthier.

Should I stick with a nursery? Where do you buy plants at?

-Chris Swartz