Old 15-08-2003, 04:25 AM
Everwyrd

Default Frogs With Spots

Top posting but that's another story...

I put some tadpoles in my tiny pond...pondlet...rather than in the larger
pond just so I could keep an eye on the metamorphisis... Now when I got the
taddies, the guy at the store told me they were green frogs. Here we are 14
1/2 weeks later and they haven't even grown arms.

Does anyone know how long green frogs take to change from taddies to frogs?
I know bullfrogs can take up to 2 seasons. Can green frogs take as long?

Maybe they won't change if someone is watching....issues....everyone's got
issues!

Alan

"K30a" wrote in message
BV wrote They are almost leopard skinned.

They are probably the aptly named Leopard Frogs. If the all green ones get
really big then they are Greenfrogs (so imaginative in amphibian

names...),
they like to hang around the pond, as do Bullfrogs.