Old 15-08-2003, 04:36 AM
Gordon Couger

Default Prohibited: Comparison photos of GM/non-GM

"Bruce Sinclair" wrote in
message ...
snip
If they are able to build resistance. Maybe it used to be part of

infant
mortality.

I have never heard of any cases of infant mortality from diseases from
animals.

Just because you haven't heard doesn't mean it doesn't happen

I follow several emerging disease mailing list that follow zoonoses very
carefully. My wife works in the veternery library at OSU and almost everyone
I knew before leaving the fam was involed with livestock. I am very well
informed on diseases on domstic animals in man. The only one that has risen
is bruculoisis in veterneraians that they get when they stick them selves
with the mofied live virures vaccine for cattle.

Gordon.