Old 15-08-2003, 04:48 AM

Default powerless ponders in the East

at the moment I was waving goodbye to my DH as he climbed onto the train to NY the
lights went out. Amtrak reassures me that if they hit the Detroit area and the
electricity isnt back on they will just stop the train and wait until the juice comes
back on so the signal lights and the crossing gates work. In the meantime my In Laws
are sitting in the dark in New Paltz, NY. DH was out in the boonies of Utah last
spring, and I did pack him a LOT of food for the trip. Ingrid

joe wrote:

K30a wrote:

Am watching TV and seeing seas of people on the streets of
NYC. My goodness, what a big power outage! When you get your
power back on, any rec.ponders have a story to tell?
Stay cool...

Wow, I looked that up on CNN.com. What a mess.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.