Old 15-08-2003, 05:57 AM
Cass

Default Black ratsnakes for vole control?

In article
aHlwYXRpYQ==.073b4ba4b68aeca96a35323535e68a17@106 0911696.cotse.net,
Shiva wrote:

Kirra wrote:
It
was leafing out nicely and then it just started wilting. The canes have gone
black and even the shots from the graft are dieing. On one hand, I guess I
can say that at least it is only 1 from 60 but why that one! Why not another
that I wasn't so looking forward to ...

My Granada grew like corn and I potted it up to about a 10 or 15
gallon. Then I went away for a weekend when the temps went up to 100
and all the new growth fried. Or so I thought. Is your Granada a Weeks
plant? I wonder if it has some unidentified defect. It seems to be
coming back just fine, tho it needs to go in the ground and it isn't
gonna get to until next winter. I'm moving it into a muck bucket next.
Sheesh. Complaining about a HT that is growing too fast. Some people
are never satisfied.