Old 15-08-2003, 09:07 AM
Cybe R. Wizard

Default OT virus

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 17:53:17 -0600
john rutz wrote:

Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 14:08:32 -0600
john rutz wrote:

Not only is it still around, it's still available. There
is also an emulator for Commodore's OS that runs inside Linux. I
wouldn't doubt that there's one for OS/2 also.

Cybe R. Wizard

-- now why does that not surprise me Linux gets better an better

John Rutz

I tell ya, you've seen nothing until you've seen your regular Windows OS
running in a window on a Linux machine. I was flabbergasted the first
time I used VMWare. It saw my Windows drive and configuration was a
breeze, told it how much memory to use and which peripherals, bang!
Windows complete desktop, all settings correct in a sizable window on my
Linux desktop. It goes through the boot process and everything, just
like booting up a regular computer except that it's a virtual computer
made of software.
But I'm not here to proselytize, folks, back to ponding! Or virii, or
whatever it is today. ;-]

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Unofficial "Wizard of Odds," A.H.P.