Old 15-08-2003, 11:02 AM
david

Default How to be an irritating neighbour.

This one goes non and on! However, on a practical note, I happened
yesterday to eat oysters at a roadside place near here (Pont de Terenez,
leading to the Crozon peninsula) and noticed they had used cast iron
bollards to
line a 50 metre slip road down to the shore. Obviously, it was a question of
striking a nautical note, but I paused to examine one and was impressed.
They looked good (black), almost stylish, and stood about 18 inches
high, and would have seen off any tractor. I imagine they anchor well
(probably with bolts into concrete) since
they must withstand several tons of force.
All the best.
David
PS The farmers round here are modest chaps, and courteous in the
main, if rather dour. I suppose it comes from having small farms which they
work hard. But their yards are often
a disgrace, and their dogs and cockerels can be tiresome.

"Mich" wrote in message
OK. So I have read over this board that people find some of the actions of
their neighbours irritating , if not downright anger provoking.

After years of being a doormat. I too am fed up of irritating and selfish
neighbours too.
In fact I am so p***ed off I have decided , that if you cannot beat 'um ,
you should join 'um!

So what can I do to be the most irritating a** hole imaginable ( legal
suggestions only please).

I am serious here.

TIA