Old 15-08-2003, 02:42 PM
Bob Adkins

Default Beware of the blob

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 23:40:53 -0700, ~ jan JJsPond.us
wrote:

And let this be a warning to all ponders who neglect the fall cleaning of
their bottoms (pond bottoms that is). ;o) ~ jan

Nobody would have thought of anything butt pond bottoms if you hadn't hinted
at the "other" bottom. At least I don't think so. I could be wrong. ;-)
Bob

Hinted? I wasn't trying to hint, as you obviously show, I need to DRAG this
group kicking and screaming into the gutter..... where the water is. ;o)
~ jan

Works fer me! :-)

Pond depth 1-1/2' deep and digging. (finally some dry weather!)

Bob