Old 15-08-2003, 05:02 PM

Default Organic Corn Kills Butterflies??? what the?

I been to NY a few times, wouldnt want to live there altho my DH did and my in laws
did at one time. there is research showing that green spaces and plants of all kinds
have a tremendous effect on quality of life. No city should be without them. the
point is not to give up and say "it is a huge city". it needs more green BECAUSE it
is a huge city. However, that issue was picked simply cause it was first in the line
and had a garden theme.
There was constant commentary on TV about how disliked he was before 9-11. Nothing
about his wonderful achievements.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/wtccrash/s...595523,00.html
"He was yesterday's man. His awkward, abrasive character was foreground, his
achievements obscured. In the summer, he had become a lead player in a Whitehall
farce of marital mayhem: Rudy chooses a press conference to tell his wife, Donna, he
is leaving her for another woman, Judith. Donna calls her own press conference, then
kicks Rudy out of the official home."

that sums up the impression I got. Ingrid

animaux wrote:
Ingrid, no disrespect, but NYC is not the place to move if gardening is your
desire in life.
He was loved way before 9/11 hit.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/