Old 15-08-2003, 05:02 PM
Doug

Default Azoo CO2 indicator question

I've never used it, but I have no doubt it will work fine -- I've seen
others using similar homemade devices with a simple photovoltaic device
and a relay to control CO2 injection systems. The only caveats are (1)
remember that it is not a direct indication of the tank pH, so continue
to watch your tank pH and hardness, and (2) it will react slowly to
changes, so if things go awry quickly, you will be slow in knowing.

Eric Schreiber wrote:

Doug wrote:

Understanding this device is simple if you know how the thing works...

Very clear explanation, thanks. Now, my question is, does this gadget
actually work well?

--
www.ericschreiber.com

--

Spammers be DAMNED!
Friendlies: change notmail to hotmail to reply.