Old 15-08-2003, 05:12 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Skippy Filter man says....

"Sam Hopkins" wrote in message
.. .
It's easy to see what UV's do when you have them in aquariums. A lot of
aquariums have white cloudy water. This is caused by bacterial blooms.

With
UV you dont get them and therefore your water isn't cloudy. Also my tanks
that are highly stocked with fish that have NO UV have green water. It's

not
soupy, just green. It started with one tank and got transfered to the rest
because I use the same buckets to change water, etc. My tanks with UV do

not
get green water. So in a nut shell UV in aquariums fix the two biggest
complaints aquarium people have. Green and white cloudy water.

snip

My only aquarium problem is algae on the glass. If someone could solve that.
I'd be overjoyed.

BV.