Old 15-08-2003, 09:16 PM
hrafndot hrafndot is offline
Registered User

Location: London
Default Lucky Peeps worried about robin

Our robins are still gorging mealworms. They have brought baby to see us (actually, they seem to be training him to feed homself) and he is skittering around nervously.

I have told Brian not to look at them in the eye cause they don't like it, but he disregards this because he has "a special relationship". Is the eye contact thing a myth?

The mother (I think) looks very bedraggled and appears to have lost all her tail feathers. Is this normal, is it a moult? Or has she had a narrow squeak with a cat?

Rachel & Brian