Old 15-08-2003, 10:46 PM
Franz Heymann

Default Banned Herbicides & Pesticides

"ned" wrote in message
Franz Heymann wrote:
snip
....... but my worry is that I doubt if enough
food to feed the whole world would be produced if organic farming
principles were applied globally.

Franz

There will never be enough food to feed the whole world. Your concern
is about an unsolvable problem.

It is my understanding that at the present time it is possible to produce
enough food to feed the whole world. For how much longer that would be true
is a moot point.

First priority should be to curb the population then apply a neat
'environmentally clean' solution to the food production.

I agree that there are far too many humans in the world. They are ruining
the planet at one hell of a rate. I have a strong feeling that sooner or
later mother nature will take that matter in hand. (But mother nature's
methods are pretty crude.)

Franz