Old 16-08-2003, 01:32 AM
animaux

Default Organic Corn Kills Butterflies??? what the?

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 22:31:17 GMT, Salty Thumb
wrote:

I don't trust ex-CIA guys or their butt-buddies, but he seemed to be pretty
well liked when he hosted SNL (don't know if that was pre- or post- 9-11).
Of course it could have also been the free tickets and giant "CLAP" signs.

-- Salty

Believe me, in New York, if people don't like you, you are never re-elected for
a second term and they would torture you till you stepped down. He was on SNL a
few times, before and after 9-11. After 9-11 he was on with the soldiers of New
York: NYPD and NYFD. There was a show dedicated to the families and for the
people who perished. New York is a democratic, liberal town. For Guilliani to
be elected in the first place he had to be liked.

New York is not like other kiss ass cities of smaller means. It is a
brilliantly wealthy city with programs for anyone and everyone who needs them.
He cleaned Times Square up so well I didn't recognize it. He gave Broadway back
to Broadway. He moved the sleaze and drug dealers out and off 42ond street.
The hookers are still around, but they moved down to 14 street and I believe
11th Ave.

People didn't just like him, they loved him. Before elected, after elected,
after second term elected and till today. I wish he'd run for president.