Old 16-08-2003, 02:12 AM
jammer

Default Blue Koi

On 15 Aug 2003 20:33:22 GMT, (Jerrispond) wrote:

I would definitely dig some blue goldfish!

I have several for real blue goldfish they are called blue shubunkins....They
are multicolored.....some are blue and white with a small amount of black some
of mine are blue white and goldfish red.....they have long fins and tails like
butterfly koi and are my very favorite of all my fish. They are shaped like
comets and the tail is long but not a fan tgail. Jerri

Hmm...well, to be honest, i have never done a search to see what a
shubunkin looks like. I thought about getting one because i like
saying "shubunkin" and could talk about my shubunkin!

When i get the bigger new pond built, i will check them out. I love my
orange and white big guy (gf) and the orange with a thin black line
down his back, but blue or like mad said, yellow, that would be cool.
I am not interested in running the sort of outfit it would take to
keep koi, though.