Old 16-08-2003, 04:32 AM
Jeff Heising

Default Pepper seeds not true.....

I purchased several varieties of pepper seeds this year from Tomato Growers
Supply including a "reduced heat Habanero" named Aji Dulce. Was supposed to
look and taste like a red habanero without the enormous heat.
The fruit that grew looks and taste nothing like described and would
probably best be described as a yellow cayenne type fruit. Also, tried
Cascabel which is supposed to be a round cherry pepper shape and that one is
growing fruit that is shaped like a regular bell pepper. My question is
this, has anyone in this group ordered seeds from this place and did you
have any similar problems? I will be writing this company soon to voice my
disappointment.

Jeff
(longtime lurker)