Old 16-08-2003, 10:02 AM
Franz Heymann

Default Banned Herbicides & Pesticides

"Alan Gould" wrote in message
In article , Franz Heymann
writes

It becomes unsuitable when it is processed from plants in the
chrysanthemum family into pyrethrins [esters] for herbicidal or
insecticidal use. In the botanical form, the same plants can have
beneficial uses, e.g. as in the use of Feverfew for aches and pains

etc.
I use an infusion of that admirable plant as a nerve tonic and pick-me-
up -- often after a session in urg! :-(

I have not yet seen the answer to the question.

Check your PC, the answer appears on my screen in red lettering.

And what do the words "in the botanical form" mean in the present

context?

It means when the plant is alive and growing and thus consists of living
organisms.

If I were to try and classify that statement properly, my language would
have to be so anally oriented that you would detest me even more than you do
now, so I will refrain.

Franz