Old 16-08-2003, 11:03 AM
martin

Default Banned Herbicides && Pesticides

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 09:52:24 +0100, "dave @ stejonda"
wrote:

In message , Franz Heymann
writes
That's a very sexist and patronising assumption you're making.

My wife and I were at Sainsbury's yesterday.
There were at least ten women to each man pushing a trolley, so the
statement to which you are objecting has some statistical backing.

Sample size = 1.

me too sample size =2

Try shopping at 3am - you might gain a different impression.

3 a.m. is not a suitable time to gather general statistics.

e.g. at 3.a.m. most pubs have no customers, there are few buses and
even fewer trains, airports are closed, birds rarely fly, mowing the
lawn is considered eccentric. The police lock themselves in for the
night, it is always dark....

Some of us are in bed with our wives at 3 a.m.
Which excuse do you give for getting up in the middle of the night to
sample shoppers and does she believe you?

Also, my wife will not allow me to do the shopping, since I am too
stupid in such matters.

Education is wasted on men.

Somebody has succeeded in teaching you to read and write.
You have some learning difficulties with the real meaning of
scientific words but otherwise .......... :-)
--
Martin