Old 16-08-2003, 11:22 AM
Stephen Howard

Default Gardeners World

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 08:56:37 +0200, "JennyC" wrote:

Absolutely enthralling
I sat glued to the TV

Makes you almost want yer own allotment :~)

That chap with all the innovative ideas was brilliant and I was amused
by Monty Don's patched old shirt - so much like a 'proper' gardener
:~))))

Well done the Beeb

Likewise - real gardeners doing real gardening....did anyone see any
decking at all? I looked in vain too for a mulch made out of old
tyres...

Loved the lady with the home-made dyes...I thought the blue Woad was
wonderful, reminiscent of what happens when yer blue pants get mixed
up with yer white T-shirts

I even managed to catch the opening credits for a change... can't say
as I approve of the new theme tune ( tsk ), and I have an eerie
feeling that the scarecrow that popped up briefly on the screen might
have been based on one of the URGlers....

Regards,

www.shwoodwind.co.uk