Old 16-08-2003, 11:43 AM
Drakanthus

Default Gardeners World

Very interesting indeed. I was intrigued by the chap who does all of his
gardening without ever doing any watering.
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.

( I'll hit the right button this time and post to URG! )

.... And he left the rocks in the soil to help "retain water".

Reminds me of an experiment I heard about many years ago, where the rocks
above a certain size were all meticulously removed from half a field and the
subsequent crops compared for each half. The half WITH the rocks had better
yields.

Drakanthus.

(Spam filter: Include the word VB anywhere in the subject line or emails
will never reach me.)

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).