Old 16-08-2003, 01:12 PM
Dave M

Default My experence with Just Liners, Inc.

As FYI, ordered equipment on Tuesday, arrived as promised on Thursday
morning so good opening experience with Pond Technologies.

"Dave M" wrote in message
nk.net...
Based partly on reading this newsgroup and after talking to David

yesterday,
I went ahead and ordered all the equipment to get our pond started.

Decided
to have the equipment shipped so it will be here later this week. I was
originally going to purchase from Justliners but decided to investigate a
bit more after this thread, decided to buy from somewhere a bit closer

(I'm
in Leesburg, Virginia, Pond Technologies is in Baltimore) so if there is a
serious problem, I'd be able to talk to them in person.

Hoping to spend the coming weekend installing the equipment, basic hole is
dug so a lot of the work is behind us!

"David Modine" wrote in message

"BenignVanilla" wrote in message

I bought my liner from pondtechnology.com. They had good prices and a

large
selection, plus I could drive there and avoid shipping costs. The lady

spoke to on the phone, seemed to be lacking a bit in phone skills, but

the
overall experience was good.

BV.

Ditto on the service from pondtechnology.com AKA Resource Conservation

Tech.
I have bought liner, hose, pumps, all manner of fittings, even skimmers,
from them. The nice lady who answers the phone can process your basic

order,
but if you need some technical advice or plumbing help, be sure to talk

David.
I get one day delivery by regular UPS.
Great company!

David