Old 16-08-2003, 03:22 PM
Russ and Cathy

Default Arg! some racoon ??'s

"BenignVanilla" wrote in message
news:bhipo5

So no racoon makeup nor fox costume for me...Me's hunting ground hogs this
weekend...FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!

BV.

I hope you have better luck with them ground hogs then we have had. We have
our yard enclosed with fence. The ground hogs are burrowing under our shed
and making huge holes to get out and into our yard. I have a teacup poodle
whom i cannot let outdoors cuz i am afraid she will travel down one of their
holes. We have been using a have a heart trap. Caught two ground
hogs.......... but this last $*&%^*% we cant seem to trap. He keeps avoiding
the trap no matter what we do. The hole that thing dug is huge. If we fill
it in, he digs others. It so happens that this last ground hog (hopefully)
is the biggest. He is outsmarting us. I thought they were supposed to be
dumb animals. We have 3 dogs. The other 2 are min pins. They go out and dig
the holes even bigger cuz they smell the ground hogs scent. So now none of
my dogs can go out til we catch that last one. So i have whining dogs at the
doors to go out all because of this ground hog. Hope you catch them BV.
Cathy