Old 16-08-2003, 08:02 PM
martin

Default Banned Herbicides && Pesticides

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 17:47:34 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

I once explained to my wife that Sainsbury's, at least, was arranged
in a logical manner, their website used explain the logic, and how it
was aimed at making shopping easy, quick and efficient.
A random maximised route through Sainsbury's seems to be preferred.

That is the only possible strategy in ours. They change the positioning of
the goods too frequently.

and there's nothing on their website about the layout of the items on
sale anymore. In fact there's not a lot on their web site to do with
what's in their supermarkets at all.
--
Martin