Old 16-08-2003, 11:24 PM
Milt

Default Felco Pruners?

It doesn't sound as cool and maybe isn't as cool but Sears Craftsman pruners
seem to work well and if they ever give trouble, take them back and they
will give you a new pair. Probably less than half the price.

"Kenneth D. Schillinger" wrote in message
I am in need of some new pruning shears, and have been thinking about
ordering some "Filcos" because of all the good things I have heard about
them.
Is it true, Are they worth the money, of should I just buy some "Coronas"?
All of the stores im my area are out of stock, and won't be getting them
in until next spring. Well, I need to do a winter pruning, so I need to
buy them this fall; go figure. It seems as though all of the stores ran
out of the #2 first. Does anyone know what size is most common / useful?
All comments appreciated, Ken..