Old 17-08-2003, 01:10 AM
cindy

Default What are your personal goals with a planted tank?

Interesting question. At first I wanted something that looked
beautiful, well-designed - and Amano-esque. What I have ended up with
is an eclectic mix of plants that grow out of control. Tank looks
wild...but natural (if you ignore the fact that these species are from
different continents). Sometimes I'm tempted to rip everything out
and start again - and stick to a design this time.

One goal is to have success with blooming plants. The only thing I've
had bloom in the tank is a Madagasgar lace fern. I've planted camboba
carolina - but it has never bloomed. Any suggestions for blooming
aquatic plants?