Old 17-08-2003, 01:10 AM
PJ

Default Weeding a lawn

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 9:42:21 +0100, Franz Heymann wrote
(in message ):

Unfortunately it would not work for me. My garden is as stony as can be,
and the dandelion roots know how to hide below stones.
It just has to be glyphosate or paraquat.

I'm thinking of trying something like this. What is the best method for
application? I only have a handful of weeds and if I apply the killer to just
the plant then I will have used very little. I think if I start trying to dig
them out it will break the root because this handful of weeds have been there
for some months as I wasn't sure how to remove them without digging holes in
the lawn. All I have been doing with them is pulling the leaves off them
which grow back very quickly indeed.

--
Patrick