Old 17-08-2003, 06:02 AM
BLueCoBra

Default Felco Pruners?

"Milt" wrote in message
It doesn't sound as cool and maybe isn't as cool but Sears Craftsman

pruners
seem to work well and if they ever give trouble, take them back and they
will give you a new pair. Probably less than half the price.

I use the Sears Craftsman Handi-Cut Shears. I always buy Craftsman tools for
my good tools because they have a life-time guarantee. If you ever have a
problem with one of their tools, just bring it in and they'll replace it
with a brand new one for free.
My 2¢

BLueCoBra

--
- "In those cool shades, those sunny paths,
My heart forgets her (his) care.