Old 17-08-2003, 06:02 AM
luc tran

Default [IBC] bonsai in art #2

Hi all,

Sorry if I did not make myself clear and got this
whole thing started. I think that since we all love
bonsai, there should be no reason to fight over this.
I am an art student in High School. The class that I
am taking is for college credit. The paintings that I
wanted to do is chinese landscape and other. The tree
will not be the focus of my paintings, but will be a
background object to add deapths to the painting. I
don't intend to sell the painting in any way. To tell
the truth, I was going to use the photos without
asking because what I will do is combine aspects of
each tree that I like and make it into my own design
of the tree. Sorta saying that I will combine a
cypress trunk with a jin of a juniper and the needle
of a black pine. But do to respect, I thought that I
should ask the club before I do anything. I will post
the picture of the trees that I want to use on the
gallery, and hope that I can get permission that way.
Thanks you for your time.

Luc Tran
P.S. I don't want hard feelings about this, because
we all love bonsai. I guess we are one big family. lol

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++