Old 17-08-2003, 08:02 AM
John

Default Felco Pruners?

"Milt" wrote in
:

It doesn't sound as cool and maybe isn't as cool but Sears Craftsman
pruners seem to work well and if they ever give trouble, take them
back and they will give you a new pair. Probably less than half the
price.

"Kenneth D. Schillinger" wrote in message
I am in need of some new pruning shears, and have been thinking about
ordering some "Filcos" because of all the good things I have heard
about them.
Is it true, Are they worth the money, of should I just buy some
"Coronas"? All of the stores im my area are out of stock, and won't
be getting them in until next spring. Well, I need to do a winter
pruning, so I need to buy them this fall; go figure. It seems as
though all of the stores ran out of the #2 first. Does anyone know
what size is most common / useful? All comments appreciated, Ken..

I have owned Sears "Crapsman" shears and you are correct you have to
continually take them back. I purchased Felcos in 94 and have never had
any problems, they are worth the additional cost.